Saturday, January 7, 2012

New, improved website coming soon!

I am working on getting my website updated so that I can offer my kits and products online, and also am making the transition from storefront to home office... still not sure where I will put everything! Hopefully we will be up and running within a few weeks!
As soon as we get things packed and cleaned up at the store we will be having a "garage sale" to sell the furniture, fixtures and decor from the store, as well as seriously discounted product that I do not have room for in my new office. I will post dates on this website as well as send out an e-mail. If you are not already on our e-mail list and would like to be... please e-mail me at "scrapaholics@alaska.net" and tell us to add you! You can also find us on Facebook... search for "Scrapaholics Scrapbook Store".
Happy New Year!

A true scrapbooker

No comments:

Post a Comment